Friday, April 24, 2009

Insects!

Are the most horrible-est things God has ever created!! Sometimes i find myself wishing death upon ALL insects on Earth.. I hate them, they scare the living day light out of me.. I honestly think it's their legs... It creeps me the hell out.. Have you ever seen a cockroach (or any insect) on it's back and it's kicking its legs in hopes on clinging onto something so they can regain their stance? It sends a whole heap of CHILLS down my spine! Far out.. Just by writing that, i feel paranoid now.....

Like 3 days ago, my cousins were playing Guitar Hero outside. One of them texted me (i was in my room) to come out and see something 'really cool'. So i went out... One cousin was like "Can you turn the a/c on?" while the other was saying "Do you remember that ice cream truck tune?" (swear to god, these cunts were smart for asking me that, got me all distracted and shit! GRRRR) and i'm like looking at the TV screen and walking towards the a/c control with my hand out, thinking wtf the ice cream truck tune was.. Then i looked where the control was, and oh my fucken (oops) god.. There was this HUGE ASS brown GRASSfuckenHOPPER! So i ran away with them laughing, they knew i have a bad phobia of huge insects, those cunts!! GRRR!!... But yeah.. I'm still kinda paranoid to use the front door cos it might be there.. So i go around the back and walk ALL AROUND the house.... I hate insects....

No comments:

Post a Comment